Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Whole Eater.

Do you remember the Whole Eaters in Midgar?

I do, and I always kind of liked them. Way more than the Zolokalters, who were the same, but not such a fleshy color...

I'm done with my massive Thesis Paper, and now I can prop my feet up and read sporadically until I'm finished with that handbook...

I can finally exhale.

Finally have a moment to myself that isn't the morning.

Hunter, my Dog, was euthanized today. He was shot back when he was a stray, and when we took him in, we mistook the troublesome bullets in his hind leg for arthritis, since he was so old. His leg finally got so bad that he couldn't move, so he took a rest at the clinic that he didn't wake up from.

Poor old guy. He was like a person.
A graying, pot-bellied old man who was just always happy to see you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. It's never easy to accept stuff like this. Life's a bitch most of the time, we're really damn lucky if we're happy at least sometimes.

    I wish there's something I could do to cheer you up, but I think the "He's in a better place now", stuff won't really work. Feel yourself hugged.

    ReplyDelete