Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Woke Up in a Da-ze.

Around 5:00 AM, having had an odd dream. A woman savagely beat me with the stock of her shotgun until a bunch of my bones broke - I didn't know her, but she apparently knew my sister. She left, and I lay there knowing I couldn't pay my medical bills alone if I went into the hospital, so I decided that if anyone asked, I would say I'd either fallen down some stairs or the victim of a hit-and-run. Shortly afterward, a man named "Hiram Ireem", who was a wrestler of some sort, came strutting around wearing a jaguar mask. I woke up and prepared to Volunteer.

The Humane Society was understaffed at a Vaccination Event outside of UPCO Pet Supplies, and I wound up sitting in this tent filling out City Tags for pets who Doctor Peters, an out-of-towner Vet from Lee Summit, vaccinated. Halfway through, a massive storm hit, and I wound up sitting in the rain for about six hours.
I take walks in rain. Rain's my thing.
Sitting in it with heavy wind that keeps blowing your business cards everywhere, while it's freezing, trying to do six hours of paperwork?

That makes rain a little less fun.

I laid the foundation for the Palanquin Ship in Minecraft. It's a staggering thirty-six blocks high, before it proceeds deeper into the lake that it's frozen into. I have big plans for it, but no patience.

Also, offline, I've found that I'm really more of a Marisa.
I'm kind, and witty, and I get things done.
But I'm also crude, opinionated and, on occasion, foul-mouthed.
It's a shame I can't be Marisa, though. Even if I'd wanted to.
But, mind you, I can put on the hat.

The evening consisted of warming up, drying off, and eating apple jam.
I could live happily off fruit preserves and bread, no lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment