Tuesday, September 28, 2010

There are Eleven Minutes until 9:00 PM.

And I've done nothing but get home, write letters, and make a few calls.

Dreams are proving to be kind of a repeating thing as I'm evermore busy. I've had a dream where I was fairly plastered with Liam who was getting embarrassed as I Just One More'd to the Bartender. If I remember correctly, I ordered a Martini, a White Russian, a Scotch-and-Coke, and some other crap, too that I can't recall. The whole time, I was slurring and explaining to my rather annoyed friend, why I would order them: "Holden Caulfield always orders Scotch and Coke!", "Ed from Do No Harm ordered a Martini even though he hates them to fit a disguise!"

I remember he just kind of Haha, Yeah'd because in my dream I was getting increasingly stupid and incoherent.

...This is why I'll likely never be an alcoholic.
I'm far too afraid of losing my ability to have an intelligent conversation.

I hate making posts without doodles, so I half-assed this thing.
I wanted to make it like Flat Stanley, but then I got tired...

Twelve cups of coffee and ninety-four ounces of water today.

"Ugh".

No comments:

Post a Comment