Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome to The Suck.

I slept at 3:00 AM.
The dog laid herself outside my door and proceeded to cry for several hours, because she wanted to sleep in my spot. I refuse to give up my bed because some dog is indignant about sleeping on the floor.

...I slept in 'till 8:30.
I'm so irked, because I usually get up at 5:00, and now I'm squeezing in an extra three-and-a-half hours because I up so late listening to the perpetual "Ahroo-!" outside my door.

I have to start my quota of work, today.
I'm going to be reading a small book about Pakistani Culture which, while I won't be taking English or Composition courses my Freshman Year, gives me the opportunity to skip out on another year's English and come yet further-recommended to a college.

There's a certain feathered friend who could be reading -
If you are, I'm sorry if I'm a little late - I slept in and I've got to start in on my book, among other things.

I'll lose to you in Hisoutensoku another time - I'm really sorry.

1 comment:

  1. That picture looks incredible creepy if you ask me. Anyhow, I know too well how it feels to not get the sleep you really, really need.

    Other than that, I guess good luck with all the other stuff.

    ReplyDelete