Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Are You Certain This is a Hat?

Because it looks an awful lot like one of those parasite-things. I don't think this is where she gets her powers after all, Cirno...

I'm taking a momentary break to whip this up.

I won't be on tonight, because I have a lot of college-ish stuff to take care of.
Big TAG Presentation and Oratory, AHEC wants me to do a hypothetical autopsy on a middle-aged Hispanic woman who drops dead after walking her dog, and I have to read ninety-eight pages of this handbook on Pakistani Culture. (Though, it's common knowledge that Iran is way more awesome than Pakistan.)
Apparently, Tea and Coffee are very much a part of Pakistani Culture, in case you were wondering...If I knew the Etiquette, I'd fit in like a brick, as I'm currently running off four cups of Coffee. I wonder if they drink it Turkish? I'll see if they discuss preparation at all, eventually, I suppose.

I ate some cucumber with the vinegar Steve fit me, slathered in pepper like everything I eat, and polished it off with a frozen carton of yogurt. Like Hjalmar, bread is quickly becoming my diet-staple, though I eat infrequently between coffee-breaks, game-matches and writing here, so I've been trying to squeeze in a fruit or a vegetable here and there so I'm not just eating flour after delicious baked flour.

I kept my upped-weight on the Squat-Bar at the gym, today. I haven't had a good, solid lift for a little bit because I was sick, and then my stuff was stolen, and all sorts of other excuse-ridden miscellanea, so after finishing my reps for the day, my thighs are crying like, "Ichirin-! Why did you do that to us? Why didn't you simply take a ten-pounder off and warm up!?"

...They'll get over it.

Anyways, I'll stop procrastinating and get back to work.

In closing; the Doodle.
I've been trying to get really good with Suwako in Hisoutensoku.
I'm respectable, but not anything to be reckoned with, just yet.
I often hit X and C accidentally as I move in for combos, and waste my mounting Spellcards. Chen says that's probably my biggest weakness, aside from "Being Suwako".
Secret-Friend said I play a formidable Patchouli. I disagree, but I'm going to work on her, too, so that if someone books my Piety-Toad, I can still rough 'em up.

Pyonta's awful distracting, and vaguely threatening.
...He's like lice or something, but bigger and fashionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment