Monday, September 20, 2010

Back to the Grind

I'd been meaning to draw something all scribbly and odd like this for some time.

I think it came out okay.

I was up watching a Wrestling Pay-per-View with a friend last night. It was tense stuff, and after all was said and done, I flagged down my little sister to tell her that both her favorites lost. She scowled when she heard who won, too, a nemesis of hers that she often jokes she could beat up in spite of her five-foot two-inch stature.
The whole match was a good day for bad people. All the Heels won, and the Faces were disqualified or ousted after serious beat-downs. I hope it's just a publicity deal, and all the good-guys will get their revenge shortly after, whilst bragging into the drop-down mic, as per usual.

I finished my Handbook on Pakistan.
After reading so much about people backpacking stuff up mountains in outdated Soviet machines, and drinking tea before every business-discussion, it got in my head to enter Roleplay Chat and steep tea while backpacking goods.
...It didn't go over too well, and I was kind of fed to some trolls, 'cause the person who invited me wasn't around.
All these ideas are penting-up and they'll go stagnant sooner or later, or I'll pick them apart, or use all the good stuff in PMs or something.

Also, I'm listening to the looped theme of the Rooftop from Yume Nikki right now.
Have you ever stopped and realized what a beautiful place the Rooftop was?
It even sounds pleasant in its stark contrast to the usual unsettling ambiance.

Bought more coffee and bread.
Hello, every meal of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment