Sunday, September 19, 2010

...And Then I Punted a Soccerball at Nue!

I was awarded a Compass for my ongoing efforts in Costa del Sol.

I'm a pint away from being a member of the Gallon-Donator's Comittee or whatever it's called at the community Blood Bank. They called yesterday saying they had a shortage on A-Positive, and that I should donate, so I puttered down and I'm short a pint, now.



I still have to finish this handbook on Pakistan.
I really don't want to bother with reading it.
The way it's worded, it's like...
They set in to go on a feminist rant about Burkas and Hijabs, while calling everyone a terrorist, (though it uses the phrases 'Warlord' and 'Chieftain' much more often.) but then kind of realized, "Oh, geez. There are people actually happy in Pakistan?" and then changed its focus a little.

I've been assigned a Labcoat for my Medical stuff.
It's mine to keep, and I've decided to wear it casually, because I feel like Nitori when I do.
They said I could buy a more-durable one for a paltry sum of $20, but that's $20 I could use to purchase someone's monthly internet, groceries or something. Technically, mine is almost disposable-grade.

Minecraft is down, by the by, and they're giving it out free until they fix it up. If you haven't tried it, and would like to, go lay some blocks and such. Be sure to bring your own music, though. I believe Minecraft's music isn't working.
I recently built a cool floating tower that somehow dwarfs the awesome of my old one in a Survival-Multiplayer server, and now I'm lamenting that I can't further procrastinate by building it higher or making sure my tree has grown at it's top.

No comments:

Post a Comment