Thursday, September 9, 2010

Basudei Presento Desu.

I got this odd doodle from a buddy of mine, Battler. It's of Kawaii-Zombie. He likes you.

So It's my birthday. I renewed my Applications. I hope to be making minimum-wage and halving it to add to my amassed $300. Then I can have some Hotel-Money set aside for Canada and New York City. (I can't afford to live. In New York City! Aaa-Aaaah-Aaaaa... And she can't afford to leeeeeave~♫) I also plan to get some higher standards of living distributed.

..."Squalor"...


Anyways, I went to the local bar and ordered sushi.
They had this scallop roll, and it was literally listed as something similar to, "Hatate-maki". I was like, "Hatate-roll. I'll order it". I also ordered one of those Ikura ones, where it's just a bunch of fish-eggs peeking up at you like eyeballs?

It was surprisingly good - the texture was terrible, but it was good.

However, what made the whole deal odd was the waitress. There was this tall, thin Japanese woman in one of those old-style robes. She brought me a plate, then sat down, very sad, and looking at her hands in the corner of the restaurant, alone.

Just sitting there, unhappy and looking at her hands.

I asked for a To-Go box for some of it, because I wanted to adhere to my half-half diet with Secret-Friend, and because it'd be good breakfast for tomorrow.
She was really eager to help me box the fish up, but I felt like I was troubling her, somehow, and I said I'd take care of it, and thanked her.
I gave her a generous tip, too.

But, at the end of the day, she still tucked the tip into a small bowl at the register and sat back in the corner, all thin and wilted and unhappy, looking at her hands.

Andrew, he's been very unhappy lately, too. I think he's not used to anyone caring about him, and now he's got Maid Army and Twohou vying for his attention and people lined up spilling their hearts to him, and he's just really out of his element...
He was angry - it's the first time I've ever seen him angry.

The Angry and Sad Shopkeepers.
Those were the oddities of my day.

I've been sick for some time. Showers help, but when I take them, I notice an odd thing that's come with my age, I think. I don't get reinvigorated and ready to take on the day. Instead, I feel all loose and jellied, and just want to sleep...

Tom's birthday is today, too.
If you see him, wave him down and tell him you're glad to see him, and congratulations. If not for college, I think he's now licensed to tilt-back glasses at pubs.

Oh, and Steve got me a lovely bottle of Vinegar.
I'll post pictures and such, soon.

Until then, just remember.
Even if you're alone or, perhaps, especially when you're alone?
Kawaii-Zombie likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment