Tuesday, August 31, 2010

That Old Photographer's Eye.

I had to break out my Photographer's Eye because it was a beautiful evening tonight. For the first time in a long time, I stood out in the rain as the thunder played off in the distance.

It wasn't just raining, though, the Moon was out.
Half-full and extraordinarily bright.
The porch was lit-up and I didn't have to flip a switch or strike a match.

I burned through the Government Class that I was dreading today. I met my quota on work despite being late for the first half of the lecture because I was checking in on the Vital System I was covering in Biomedicine. It's never as bad as you think it will be.

I still haven't picked up stamps, though. The woman who sells them said they were actually out, and I've run out of the cute ones that I got from the Shelter.

Really, though, Please keep expecting things.

Also the doodle: When matches begin in Killing Floor, people always go Sharpshooter, and then devastate a wave in thirty seconds, reloading all the while. Parsee and I, though?

We take out our knives and go Berserker.

1 comment:

  1. Hop hop hop! Can't catch me now, clot, I'm the gingerbread Brit!

    ReplyDelete