Monday, August 30, 2010

Life is Peachy.

But not too much, really.

I just recycled most of a report about Thalidomide to save my ass in Biomedicine.

I made the Gyudon. It cost me a bit because of the cut of beef I used for it,
but it came out rather disappointing. I left out the Dashi and Shichimi I couldn't find, and really shouldn't have tried topping it with an egg. If I can find the Dashi and Shichimi at a specialty shop or something, I'll definitely try it again, though, seasoned and eggless.

Also, I found the most delightful postcard.
It is entitled "Hula-Hooping Habit", and features a headmistress nun doing just that - Hula-Hooping.
I think I might save it - I don't know who I'll send it to, but I'll find a target.

There really isn't all too much to say. College Government and Biomedicine is proving to be really difficult and time-consuming, which is why I'm around less and less. I'm sorry about that, guys.

I was trying to think of a good way to end-out, but I'm too busy eating these noodles (yes, in the morning.) and listening to Art Blakey. Plus, I want to publish - I wrote this out last night and didn't publish because I was tired, and it seems to have broken or something in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment