Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Canceled.

I think it's safe to say "No" on Canada.
I'll keep my opportunities in Michigan and New York.

I was looking into the new Scholarships course I've enrolled in as a way to establish a strong presence in Canada so that I wouldn't sweat any lost opportunities when I made the move, however, in light of recent events, it's probably best to fold my proverbial hand and cut my losses.

I spoke with my mentor-sort and they agreed with that.
Something about having heard their opinion on that solidified it and I think I'm good.

It may sound stupid, or like it's over a game.

It's not over a game, it's over two years worth of claims that I've been a puppet.
It's over lies.
And not only lies, but lies to win-over someone I'm practically in competition with.
It's over hypocrisy.

For the first time in two years, you can call it loot.

2 comments:

  1. Bright side is, you've got the skills and history to make it big wherever you decide to head next.

    Still, it's sad that things conspired as they did.

    ReplyDelete