Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Good Morning.

It's about 5:30 AM over here, which means I've just about finished my cup of coffee and am considering having a second - I've also eaten the other-half of a delightful sandwich I had for dinner last night. I've taken to eating lightly in the mornings, which, while keeping me more-functional than just-coffee, also makes my belly make some weird sounds in demand for more midways into classes as it demands more food, which I don't have until I get home, because I don't take a Lunch Break.

It's worse when I'm in the Gym, because before I'm home, my belly has likely done it's impression of a Chocobo ("Waaaark-!") while I was sprawled out for my Benches or something.

I've yet to get stamps. I'll pick some up today, or something. I always burn through them because they only come in sets of twelve, and I have to pay double-postage on the internationals. Still, I don't think I've mailed anything, other than Arzi's present, as of late, and that's frustrating. I'll definitely have something on it's way to you guys...

I take another round of College Government today.
I really, really hate it.
Moreover, I have to make a respectable presentation for Biomedicine. I had it all squared away, as did a few other students, but the instructor is selectively stricter on the guidelines for me, though I think it's because she sees the promise I've managed to show, or maybe as revenge for hanging around when everyone has left for lunch to try and know her better.

You can never go wrong with knowing your instructors and teachers. At least if something bad comes up, they know you better, too, and might be a little lenient with you because they know what was going on...

Anyways, I'm calling it good.

Also, you look like Yuko, sort of, Morichika.

No comments:

Post a Comment