Friday, August 13, 2010

Damned.

I am become Regret, Dampener of Moods.

I'd been waiting to enjoy Secret-Friend's company for quite some time, and we'd resolved to play Minecraft with Eiki on Fujiwara's freshly-reset server. We've lost the underground castle we were building, but Eiki proposed a new idea: this massive, all-consuming tower that people could build inside, like those Russian Matryoshkas: buildings within buildings - a "Self-Contained City".
It required a lot of climbing to the very top of the map, and then plummeting off to get to the next tile. I usually enjoy heights and such, but something about how everything blurred when I fell was disorienting, and I ended up doing it several more times. Walking on flat ground, I felt my screen start to tip and didn't feel so hot...

I decided I'd rest-up with a glass of water, but when I went to go up the stairs, I emptied my belly on the steps.

It felt like a real waste, because I ended up telling Liam and Secret-Friend goodnight, and I've been really enjoying their company. Worse yet, I bailed out of Eiki's project.

Yet worse still, I ended up going to bed early, and woke up at 3:00 AM.
I really hope I've not thrown a wrench into my sleeping schedule again...

I started drawing Unzan on a post-it. It looked a lot better on the post-it because I'm pretty nifty with an pencil or a pen, though my pencilwork is really sketchy. It looks something like that doodle. Only with detail, and scribbly lines, and other neat stuff that isn't there.

Also, I kind of miss RP-Chat.
I've been writing down these little ideas and quirks for character, and I don't
get to use them at all, because lately, most of the roleplay I've been hit-up for is "Kiss me, I'm cute-!" and there's little room for, "So there's slight boredom with Temple Living", mention of the Lottery, or emery-boards.
Nevertheless, I'm not likely to return to chat.
I'll just keep waiting for an opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment