Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Losing Steam.

I've a riddle for you:
Who's attended law-school and shares my diet?

I've been full of so much coffee that I'm convinced it's the only thing keeping me alive at this point. I have blood in my coffeestream. I could probably give you a caffeine headache by touch. My soul is double-brewed.

I've not been eating too well, either. Some pizza last night was probably the cornerstone of my week. The rest amounted to some crackers and a halved sandwich.

I haven't really wanted to eat, though. Just sleep.
I'm really just getting kind of sad, because I can't even do that.
People are hitting me up for the contents of my desk and closet at 9:00, and I'm left wide-awake and pouring yet another pot of coffee into myself to get by.
I have all these postcards left, and they make me mope.
I have "I Want Your Love" on, and it makes me mope.
I have a full pot of coffee upstairs for tomorrow, and it makes me mope.

Aaron, Secret-Friend and my Dan Kim Blanket are the only thing keeping me from just breaking that damned coffee-pot and going to bed angry.

All that aside, that birthday's soon.
I'm going to try and see if I can get a few more postcards to frame out of it.

Also, I've joined a Weightlifting Course.
I don't plan on being one of those football sorts who go around slapping their own Pecs but I'd like to be one of those, "I have a rewarding physique" sorts.

I'd like someone to be awful pleased when they get my shirt off, not to remark that they could probably play the xylophone off my ribs if not for my broad shoulders...

We'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. Postcards. Why do I keep forgetting to pick them up?

    ReplyDelete