Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Good People.

This is the secret friend I'd mentioned a few times. We discussed eggplant pizza, romance, exchanged 'Hoo~'s and asked odd questions. They used to be a carpenter, once upon a time. They're a good person.

Good people have been a fixture of the past week.

I got to speak with one I hadn't spoken to over a phone in quite some time.
While it was cut short by a request to clean, it was possibly the highlight to my day if not my week. There are few things nicer than that. They're a pretty good person.

On the other hand, I think Aaron's shying away from me. I may have hurt some feelings. I intend to call and point some finger or call some names, or do some something about it. What that "Something" is, I'm not certain, but it'll happen.
Aaron's a good person, too.

...One or two of you are going, "So that's the secret friend. I know who that is."
Damn you for being observant.

Woke up at 4:00 AM.
Leveled Commando to Three.
Fixed my ugly Minecraft Skin best I could.
Oh, and there are groceries. I ❤'d

No comments:

Post a Comment