Thursday, February 23, 2012

Touhou Raps.

I'm so ashamed but not ashamed enough to stop.
There's nothing more to say or explain beyond that there may be more later:

When Reimu comes a-steppin', bitch Youkai get pissed
She'll use that Gohei as a weapon with a mic in her fist
Straight pious reppin' - I ain't the only one, son!
Priestly lyrics so fast you'll think they're leavin' a gun.

Mikos show their pits when I enter the room,
It's Kirisame, bitch, comin' in on a broom.
My rap-sheet's black, full of stealin' and crimes
Fuckin' take your Precious Thing before I clown on your rhymes.

My name's Mizuhashi and I'm jealous as shit
Pointed ears, angry peers, you're about to get lit.
My rhymes'll hit you like a train. You'll think they came out a gap.
You've got promise and game, but your lyrics are crap.

Is that Toramaru Shou, or just Ran with a spear?
Can't call a bitch a ho, when I don't know who's here!
Stick to what you know, maybe then you'll win.
While I'm runnin' this show, you're feelin'-up on Chen.

Letty's in the house and my lyrics are phattest,
Scalin' up through the ranks, make you think it's a lattice.
My lyrics get hotter as your blood runs cold,
I got physique like an otter, but you're still gettin' told.

Inaba Tei, and lying's my skill
So your lyrics are mad and your rap's gonna kill.
That crowd'll go wild and you won't even choke.
You're not getting filed under "already smoked."

What's got two antennas, a dick, and sick routine?
Wriggle Nightbug, slick, and she's up in the scene.
Representin' Team Nine with an ass that glows
I got swag so fine I wake up covered in ho's.

Look up in the sky, it's bird, it's a bro!
It's a news reporter, bitch. Fuckin' Aya the Crow.
My fuckin' raps are rare, my dropped lyrics are best.
Get you all-fours like a chair while I'm filming your chest.

The Chinese Girl - I'm a commie by heart.
You think rappin's a game? I fuckin' make it an art.
Unleash the dragon before you even say "Beret,"
Welcome to the Hong Dynasty. Get outta my way.

The Elegant Maid, I'll stick your gut with a shiv.
I ain't getting paid - all the fucks that I give?
None. Your rap's so flat it probably needs PADs.
Style on you so hard you pass it on as a dad.

Half ghost, half gardener, but all O.G.
Youmu Konpaku - ain't got nothin' on me.
I'll kill you so fast you won't know that you're gone.
All you'll see is your past, a dropped mic, and Myon.

No comments:

Post a Comment