Friday, February 10, 2012

HE'S GOING THE DISTANCE.


My day has felt a lot like this.

I'm racing, and pacing, and plotting my course.
I'm fighting, and biting, and riding on my horse.

I've passed the 1.5 mile run needed for my PT Exam, and in under thirteen minutes, without asthma medication. After doing the required sixty sit-ups, no less.

In addition, I got my chocolates sent-out. They're solid milk-chocolate, covered in dark ganache and rolled in toasted almonds. They look like this:


I put them in little jewel-boxes bound with red twine and wrapped in Newspaper. I even lined it with neatly-sliced tissue-paper. It was a nice touch, and it was quite cheap.

I'm now working on braiding a bracelet. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I -do- know I'm going to do it to the Gorillaz. I'm craving some Ghost Train right now.

Also, you know what I love? Someone who can be assertive with me.
Dear God, I love being challenged a little when I need it.
I got it this morning, and I got it good.

I wouldn't have it any other way. I think I grew clear-up to the next rung on my ladder, so to speak, and it just took a good scolding and a widened perspective.

Long story short, I grew today, and I'm braiding red silk and beads of jasper.

No comments:

Post a Comment