Monday, November 15, 2010

The Twenty-Somethingth Anniversary of Oppenheimer's Child

Happy Birthday, you know who you are.

I know I'm belated, and I'm sorry.

Hope your shift at work doesn't spoil your festivities.

Keeping it short, because my belly's grumbling.

Had a bizarre dream.

Dez was walking in a field in the opposite direction as me. Traffic was speeding through the grass, and I was almost run-over. I had a blanket on my shoulders, and I shared it with her, and a friend of hers so that we could keep warm. We arrived at a community center where we found everything was in shambles, and zombified. We got onto a bus to leave the area, but eventually came to a stop where in I left to coax some other people inside.

Yue, a wandering merchant, was outside, arguing with a military guy who had a surgical mask stretched over his face. She refused to come in, and I think a fleeing car upturned the bus by hitting it. I woke up abruptly.

No comments:

Post a Comment