Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hurried, Hurried Writing.

Less an entry, and more of a headspill.
Just going to say a bunch, before I bail.

The Demonic Harem beneath Jerhyn's palace in Diablo II frightened me - I was about ten or so when I picked it up. If this track played during your trek through that level, I think I would have been so unsettled that I'd have quit playing.

I've been fantasizing over odd milk-products, like Kumis, Kefir and Soy-Milk.
I want to try some.
Got to pick up Coca-Cola sometime, too. I want to drink one everytime I get out of the shower.

Fell far behind in my College Government, after missing a few pages on Ex-Post Facto Law.

The weather sudden climbed a metric bunch of degrees. It's really uncomfortable to go outside unless it's morning. Did we get a warm front from Canada? No way, I don't believe it.

Got to write an amusing, rhyming Doctor Suess-style paper in request for Scholarship money. We'll see how it goes. Falling behind with these, too.

Starting to worry Matt Griffith with my odd sleeping habits. He doesn't understand that an extra two hours every morning has been given to me, and I'm Still rushed.

What do you get when you cross Kogasa with Wriggle?
A scarab. (Go on, say it aloud.)

What do you get when you cross Ichirin with Wriggle?
A praying mantis.

I suppose Utsuho and Wriggle make a Radroach, too.

No amusing story or insightful comment with today's doodle.
It's a quicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment