Sunday, January 15, 2012

Herr Commisar.

Something kind of rough has happened. Rather than telling it like a story, I'm going to make it into a series of bullet-points:

  • My FAFSA was processed at a sluggish pace.
  • My G.I. Bill has not even been processed, which leaves me paying for class out of pocket.
  • My job-hunting has been fruitless since arriving in New York.
  • I cannot live in the Dormitories.
  • I cannot study Medicine and must take prerequisites as not to waste time.
  • I may waste time taking prerequisites as they may not transfer.
  • Money is tight and Emily needs finances to travel to L.A. and begin the life she wants.


As such, I have decided to join the Military for the following reasons:


  • I can get a job freely so long as I prove my lungs do not affect my performance.
  • Working out so that Emily would admire my body has made the above exceptionally easy.
  • They will allow me to branch into a Medical field. And pay for it.
  • They may allow me to transfer to Emily, who lives near an Airbase.
  • My father has influence in the area.
  • I am given exceptional health benefits, which I may pass to Emily if I put a ring on her finger.
  • The particular area I am getting into is easily left, allowing me to apply my Medical gains elsewhere.
  • The pay is a cut above minimum wage.


I am confident in my ability to meet their needs and my father has the background to tell me what said needs are. I have them noted and will set them as the standard for my workouts until I can do them casually.

They are:

  • Running 1.5 miles in thirteen minutes or less.
  • 60 Push-ups in one minute.
  • 60 Sit-ups in one minute.

I will attend the gym every day as opposed to every other day, and make a point to hone my legs more. My only regret is that they will shave me bald as part of my initiation.

2 comments:

  1. No offense, but you seem a bit too religious for my eyes.

    I'm flexible in my beliefs, and I'm dating an Occultist, which would probably harsh the fundamentalist views advertised in your profile.

    Thank you for reading, though. If you did in fact read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, since the full version of Katawa Shoujo is out, exercise with Emi:

    http://www.pr0gramm.com/static/newest/8/58486/2012/01/1326297471305

    ReplyDelete