Friday, August 12, 2011

Guest Art and Fisticuffs.

Bashmak whipped me up a doodle in exchange. If things go like I think they might, we may very well be killing time by playing Ragnarok later; I don't know whether to be a Priest and hope to keep him alive, or to be a Monk and punch crap with him.
Only priests get the hoods. Assassins get the hoods, too, but that wouldn't be pious, now would it?

I've had this raging desire to punch crap in Vidya. What I'd really like to do is be generally useless in Fallout: Tactics, just stocking up on Powder-Bags and bludgeoning people with my Mace Glove until I'm perked-out. The troublesome thing is, the entire endgame enemy-list is robots.

You can't punch robots - Kawashiro has me beat for Endgame content. As such, Ragnarok is looking ever more appetizing in its ability to punch crap.

Rather than leap into punching, however, I've decided to be useful. Have a purpose. A month of sleeping on the floor's left me without much achievement, so I made a list of crap to do now that I'm done unpacking, they are as follows:

1.) Handle the Driving Course to get my New York Driver's License.
2.) Get the Full Subscription at Gold's Gym.
3.) Transfer my bank assets.
4.) Fill out at least three more job applications within the week.
5.) Get to the post-office to dish out Yerba Mate, among other things.

In closing, I'd like to present this little number - you can thank Pyon for it:

Yakui
: ... I hate going to Duluth.
Ichirin Kumoi: Do you hate its stupid name more than you hate my puns?
Yakui: Nun.
Yakui: There is nothing in the world worse than your puns.
Ichirin Kumoi: Not even Cancer?
Yakui: Your puns are like if Hitler and Cancer aborted the Antichrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment