Monday, August 1, 2011

Greetings from Liverpool.

I've just arrived at my apartment complex in Liverpool.
Twenty-one feet is significantly smaller than you'd think in person, and the neighborhood is pretty lackluster. As opposed to moping about the way things are, though, I'm focusing on the positives: we're right across from the local gym - which gives me an opportunity to work-off that stromboli I had on the way here, and college near Sparrow's gets me right out of here as soon as I find it convenient.

The trip here was pretty rough; not so much traffic-wise, but it was awful lengthy. I grabbed some postcards from Pennsylvania, and one of the Columbus skyline - that one's probably my favorite - they had one of an old style Palanquin look-alike floating in Lake Erie, but I grabbed one of a Lake Erie sunset by accident. Expect those out as soon as I can grab a stamp-book.

None of my things have arrived, and my room's, well, the picture.

I'm once-again living like an unpious thief and stealing internet until the router is turned on. They said it should be up by tomorrow.

Thank you for keeping in touch with me, and giving me all the reassurance and advice I could ask for on my way here.

You guys are my heroes.

My alarm's unpacked, by the by. See you 'round 4:00 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment