Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Yet Another Small Block of Text.

Please forgive me as I just don't have much time to write.
I found a bike left by the former tenant. Calling him reveals I can have it, so I'm biking everywhere.
It's murder on my legs and my thighs have bruised from using it so often already, but it gets me from Point A to Point B very fast, even if Point B is a number of miles away.

I broke my face on a bookshelf. I have this gross bleeding crater that runs up into the very corner of my eye. I'll get some pictures of the resulting scar in a few weeks. Right now it keeps oozing and gluing my eyelids together. Naturally, it's not nice to look at and I'm feeling pretty ugly.

Talked to my friend's mother. I hope to convince them both to get on the wagon together for the sake of their relationship and so they'll support each-other when they think about jumping off. I've yet to do that, but I have to do it in about thirty minutes. I'm a little worried because although we spoke yesterday, she was pretty intoxicated and I'm worried I'm going to get a faceful of hung-over rage.

Got invited to play GetAmped 2 with Liam and his half-squeeze. It's a game I used to be really good at because I sort of cheated by having a counter-centric class paired with a counter-centric accessory, paired with ranged weaponry, paired with using the game's Auto-Guard which simplifies my ability to counter. I can't, however, play as it's simply been too long and I believe they've seized my account or something on grounds of Inactivity. Admittedly, though, it's not like I don't have better things to be doing, and a shortage of time on my hands. I feel a lot like Lone Survivor's "You", spending my last battery on a game of Soul Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment