Saturday, July 2, 2011

Paper Wish-Condom.

This is my Khoom Fay.

Earlier, I spent the night rehanging all of my mail.
I got awful sentimental, so I leapt on the wish offered by the Khoom Fay.

While it looks a lot like a gigantic paper condom, it's actually a flying lantern. You make a wish on it, and it comes true.

So, I wished the best for:

Lina Garcia
Bill Irmen
Lawrence Pilgram
Derek Frieling
Jincy Trotter
Amanda Paden
Garrison Keith
Patience "Nobody Cares" Gibson
Alison Gibson
Arbalest
Andrew
Emily Lucas
Hjalmar Fors
Edward Marsh
Aaron Hill
Liam Stochmal-Mahin
Cherilyn Galaban
Alex
Connor Manley
Patrick Besler
Tom Kane
Chandra McAnelly
Rigel Thornton
Johnathan Efrosini
Shawn Huculak and Alice
A.J. Rivera
Alon Flexer
Steve Dedrick
Sabina Damirovna
Emmanuel
Terry and Bud Lemmon
Dane, the Photoclerk
Donald Skaari
James Miscavish
Jennifer Kryzkowski
Kevin Macica
Andy
John Tester
An Shu
Pascal
Robin Poulton

...A lot of it is really ambiguous, or unknown, but I have a sneaky suspicion that
God, Fate, Eldritch Spirits, Buddha or what have you know what I mean and intend.

May good things come to all of you, whether you read this or not.
I will them.

No comments:

Post a Comment